Our Amenities & Technology
At Walden Square Dental, we combine modern touches with cozy comforts, so that our patients can enjoy state-of-the-art care in a relaxing environment. We think that you deserve the best of both worlds!
- Private Treatment Rooms with TVs — Our treatment rooms are designed to give you privacy and set you at ease during your appointment. Each room also has a TV to provide you with entertainment while we work.
- Comfy Blankets — We offer blankets for you to snuggle up with as you sit through your appointment. Feel free to request one at your next visit!
- Amenities for Kids — We haven’t forgotten about the little ones! Children can have fun with the toys and games just for them in our reception area.
- Complimentary Beverages — Before or after your appointment, you are more than welcome to take advantage of our complimentary beverages.
- Isolite™ Comfort System — We know that lying in a dental chair while keeping our mouth open isn’t the most relaxing position. With the Isolite, we can make your time with us a little more pleasant. This comfort system allows you to rest your jaw and protects your cheeks and tongue.
- Digital X-Rays — Gone are the days of having to bite down on those uncomfortable papers. We use digital X-rays, which make the process faster and more comfortable, and they emit far lower levels of radiation than their traditional counterparts!
- Intraoral Camera — We believe in patient autonomy so we use the intraoral camera to help our patients become more educated, and confident, about their dental care. You’ll get to see pictures of your own mouth up on the screen so you can have a detailed look at exactly what we see.
Cleanliness & Safety
Just like how we care about your health, we also care about your safety. Our dental practice adheres to all hygiene and safety guidelines of our industry. All of our equipment is sanitized between patients and made safe for your visit. If you would like to learn more about the steps we take to ensure our office’s cleanliness, please don’t hesitate to ask!Contact Us